Batheology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The study of Batheo--an addictive internet game and quickly becoming a major world religion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Not Suck: A Short Beginner's Guide to Hero Selection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Batheo Aliases
1: Hoss/KingHoss s24/39
2: Flanders s33
3: Bashrock s28

How to Not Suck: A Short Beginner's Guide to Hero Selection Empty
PostSubject: How to Not Suck: A Short Beginner's Guide to Hero Selection   How to Not Suck: A Short Beginner's Guide to Hero Selection EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 am

Option 1: AOE Bomb

This is the most efficient way to progress, and so it has become the "cookie cutter" build. It's a good option to just follow the tried formula when you are new to a game. The most efficient build to progress with is Kratos/Odysseus/Bellerophon which eventually becomes an "AOE Bomb" with Bellerophon (upgraded to Sponde/Maia if possible), 3 Bugles, and 1 Dancer.

Option 2: Spicey

Many want a bit of uniqueness and purposely avoid the typical builds (that's definitely me). If you are a new player and don't want to "Belle Bomb" that's okay, but DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE FOLLOWING FORMULA. Believe me when I tell you that ALL successful builds follow this formula (except for full mage which is only for advanced players because it starts out very slow).

My "Don't Suck" Formula:
    • Battle Magic Heroes: 1 or 2
    • Morale Boosters (Dancer/Bugles): 2 or more
    • Other (Healer/Mech/Mage): 0 to 2

This formula allows you to form a 5 person squad with some freedom and also forces a minimum level of effectiveness so you won't get frustrated and quit.

Back to top Go down
https://batheology.forumotion.com

How to Not Suck: A Short Beginner's Guide to Hero Selection
Page 1 of 1